You may find that why the icon so small on my computer. The issue is on the graphic card. Your notebook has a graphic card that is not worth for the computer. The following steps will resolve the issue for 13″ notebook like Dell XPS 13, Asus Zenbook UX303, UX305, UX330, HP Spectre x360, Lenovo Yoga 910.
- Right-click Desktop and select Display Settings
- Scroll down and click Advanced display settings
- Select Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Click Apply
- Click Keep Changes to retain settings
- Go back to Display Settings
- Make sure “Change the size of text and apps and other items:” is 100%
- If is not, scroll to 100% and log out of your computer.
When you log in back, try to run the program that you are facing the small icon issues. It should revert back to original settings..